Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

= ( Down Down Down =(

First of all, I would like to wish all my follower a Happy bunny CNY 2011 ^^ Tho past few day lots and lots of people keep wish me a Happy CNY, But am I really happy??? What I can do is to pretend to put on a smile on my face ..... I am NOT HAPPY at all.... This is because JJ not at my side..... JJ ni zhi dao wo hen ai ni ma??? Ni ke yi kan shou dao ma??? Mei you ni de ren zhi wo hen ku tan..... Mei you ni pei pan de re zhi wo hen ku tan worrr...... Dear JJ, just now I went to have a look on ur blog, I saw u wrote so many emo stuff, it makes me felt more sad more sad..... Do you know what u wrote hurted me the MOST??? I bet you dunno!!!! U said: even if he dumped you one day, you will continue to wait for him like a dumb gal!!!! I am just nobody!!! I am not even ur bf, but I will become a dumb boy too!!! Waiting for you to accept me in future!!!! I dont care what is the outcome in the future, because I will try my very best to win your heart!!! JJ wo xiang he ni shuo, ru guo ni de bf bu zhen xi ni, ni hai you wo hui zhen xi ni..... Wo xi wang ni hui hao hao kao lu wo barhh =( Wo xiang xin wo dan ran hui bi da gen hao de...... wo hui gei ni xing fu de ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment