Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Time Blogging

First time writting blog, really don't know what to write about.
If you were to ask me why I will start writting blog and my answer will be just ONE
IT IS BECAUSE OF THE PERSON I LOVED!!!!!
Last time my friend did ask me to join into this blogging life but I rejected with the reasons of :
What for to share all your daily routines and the problems or challenges that you faced in life with others???
But now I wish that I could take back those word......
Ok first of all, since no one know about who is my lover and that person wanted me to keep it as a secret so I would like to give her a nick name, let us address her as JJ.
Ermmm....... The first time when I saw her I was atrracted to  her, then later we met up this strange feeling become stronger and stronger. I dunno whether I should call this as "Crush at the First Sight" And now I really cant give up her... everytime when I know she is sad I will be also very "emo"....  I love the way she smiles it is very sweet and a little funny ^^ In shorts, I just love the way she is ^^
Now she haven accept me due to some "reasons". But I am confident enough, as time goes by she WILL accept me in future.

I think I should call it as a day, Time to go to bed, Good nite peeps
Gd9 dear dear sleep early k?? Tmr still gt class to attend dont be late ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment