Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear Dear I miss you!!!!

Dear Dear these few days I can feel that u treated me so cold and last nite I called you but u seems so moody and talk to me roughly.... saying that u will not meet me anymore u know at that time my heart feel so pain??? Do u understand my feeling??? Can you feel it?? But its ok, I dont mind perhaps you are moodless so I dun wanna bother u so much.... But I really hope that u know I miss you so so much... I dun dare 2 sms or call you because I scare u will be annoyed by me... but at last I still sms and call you because I really cannot stand the day without hearing ur voice!!!!..... I love you is not because of your look..... Today saw u post something abt ur constellation, saying that u r a bad boy always treated people so cold but still got alot peoples got attracted by you...... I just wanna let u know that I love u not because of ur look!!! Is because I really love you - it is your caring and the way you treat people that attracted me!!! I know I might failed to chase you but I dun k at least I tried my best and I will not regret!!! I dun wanna lose you!! I really wanna to be with you dear dear!!! I really love you! I have no one to talk to so what I can do is to write down all my feeling towards you..... Dear ur heart is made out of flesh not steel so I am confident as long as I dun give up I will still have chance!!! So I hope that you dont forced me to give up!!! I will keep trying no matter what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment